Cats in our garden!

My sister and I don't have school today because of the coronavirus thing. Several months ago there were stray cats who came to our garden every day, but after a few weeks, they were gone. But a few days ago they came back again. Unfortunately, several kittens were missing their mother was missing too. They probably died of car crash or malnutrition.

I saw them at our garden this afternoon, they meowed continuously for food. I went down to the kitchen to make them food. I mix dry pellets and can food together, poured some hot water, and fed it to them. Later I went to make more plates because there wasn't enough for 3 cats!

After they finished eating, my sister took the cat teaser from the living room and played with the kittens. A lady came and told us to catch the cats and neuter them. She gave us her number and told us to call her if we've caught the cats. My parents said she had bad intentions, they said that if she really wanted to catch them then she would do it herself. But I think the reason why she told US to do it was because she saw the cats weren't afraid of us. After all that we went out to eat sushi. The cats were very cute I'll try to take pictures of them tomorrow and hopefully post them on tomorrow's post. Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. I think your grammar is pretty good also your article has good detail very real life story take some pic before the kittens been caught

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they'll leave them alone. Even if they do catch them, I hope they'll take good care of them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Today is amazing

All about Taylor's theory

Life is hard bla~