2/23/22 9:47 AM
It's been over three months since I last written on this blog. It is interesting to see what I was thinking about and doing in the past. I've gotten off recording stuff some time ago but now it's came back due to the stress of applying to college, in America! it's recently gotten worse because I'm gonna have to take tutoring lessons from solo. Turns out figuring out what you wanna do in college isn't that easy. I'm struggling between pre-med and business. I think I like medicine, but again, I don't know for sure. But I feel like business would make me lots of money without the effort needed in medicine. Now I'm leaning towards business cause I really want to live a comfortable lifestyle in the future. I've thought about going to a good liberal arts school so that I would have more time to figure out what I wanna do in college. I think my first choice would be RICE, the student life seems good and then I don't know. I've virtually visited Claremont McKenna and I don't really like the vibe there. The food seems horrible. I looked into WashU in St. Louis yesterday and i love it. But it's in Missouri. The Asian percentage is high though, 16% I think. And the food there is French and the streets seem so retro! It's a good place in my mind but I don't know if I'll like it that much when I actually go there. My father is extremely opposed to me going to any state that isn't California. I'm in French TA right now, I remember the last time I wrote I was probably in the living room. Honestly, I really can't imagine what it would be like to live in college. I must feel so out of my comfort zone. I really wanna see how our former students are doing in college. I don't know if Ashley visits this blog anymore. Yesterday she told me that the reason why Jin is so skinny is because he doesn't eat rice. She then told me that rice actually doesn't contain as much calories as noodle and bread does, and when I searched it up, it's true. I wanna lose weight too, cause I think I would look better if I were skinnier and also because my entire family is losing weight and I kind of feel pressured to do the same. See, now I'm doubting myself if I really feel pressured by them, it's just the same thing here overthinking about how I feel like I did before. God, why is my headphone so loud when it disconnects and connects, it scares the shit out of me. Last time I was taking a nap in French TA when it suddenly disconnects. Also, right now I'm good at holding fart when I'm asleep. I kinda wanna take AP Lit next year, but I wanna ask one of the seniors like how long of an essay are they required to write. This is Georgia. I'm trying out fonts. This isn't bad. Anyways, one time Jeffrey said he wanted to attend Georgia Tech? I wonder if he was just playing safe or he's lying and is actually try to get into a crazy good school. The History tr always comes to the french classroom to talk to the french tr. just now he was whispering sth i wonder what was it. it was probably about me because he knows that i'm going to the counselor. OMG this font size is crazy small!!! OMG this font size is not as huge as I thought it would be. See, I still feel the urge to record by typos like jn and Be to me and a few words in the beginning. I don't know where to look just now because I don't want them to think that I'm listening to their conversation or even a tad bit interested. I wonder how I would do on a typing test rn. bell. 59WPM with 97% accuracy! not bad i guess. The French classroom is alwaysnot always but lots of time is no noisy because children sound in music and art, ? i just the tereacher knocks. lori, stomahc, rifhtsound, i remmebr ok?before. I statrted recording again,... I should stop and start a new one don'tyathink?
Comments
Post a Comment